Alpinestars - Andes V3 Drystar Jacket - Black
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets work together with the direct ventilation openings to ensure personalized levels of cooling airflow.
- Waterproof front cargo pockets provide convenient and comfortable closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back along with internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
- 3D mesh construction and Integrated soft edge collar provides enhanced comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
- Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt provides a highly personalized fit.
- External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets ensure safety and peace-of-mind storage.
- Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom provides the most optimal fit.
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers fullproof waterproofing and optimum levels of breathability, even in the most arduous riding conditions. The technically advanced design of this jacket offers complete protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable in all weather conditions.
- Tech-Air® 5 ready.
- Designed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for adaptability, durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet conditions.
- Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for high levels of airflow.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for optimal abrasion resistance.
- Reflective details.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.