Alpinestars - SP-8 V3 Gloves - Black/Black
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge helps prevent seam failure and finger separation in case of a slide.
- Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls ensure superior airflow and breathability.
- Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure with an elasticized wrist design provide a safe, secure, and customized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams provide superior comfort and exceptional feel.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
A universal riding glove seething with racing DNA, the SP-8 V3 Leather Glove is designed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather material, and delivers high levels of safety courtesy its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove provides a secure and highly customized performance riding fit and high comfort and ease in movement.
- New construction is designed to decrease seams and enhance the riders comfort.
- Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction is designed for comfort, durability and protection against abrasions.
- Extended cuff for enhanced coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for superior grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb provides an enhanced range of hand movements and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Equipped with a premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for better grip, control and durability.
- Arshield reinforcement on the palm slider provides a superior abrasion resistance.
- Advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector offers excellent repeated impact performance.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.