Dunlop Trailmax TT-Rear
The Trailmax is another Dunlop Original and can be found on a wide variety of large-capacity Japanese and European off-road motorcycles. Most of these models carry the Trailmax as Original Equipment (OE) when they leave the factory. The reason for this OE success is simple; the Trailmax more than reflects the requirements of the majority of on/off riders with a slight bias towards on-road riding capabilities but gives a solid performance in moderate off-road conditions as well.
- The Trailmax uses a durable nylon-ply construction for total riding confidence on any surface.
- With its large contact patch, directional semi-lug, and multiple-edge it doesn't shy away from the rockiest terrain.
- Aggressive, high contact, directional semi-lug tread pattern
- Multiple edges are well-suited for off-road use and even find grip on difficult rocky terrain
- Relatively high land/sea ratio and rugged compound give good on-road grip and long tread life
- An extensive fitment list covers a variety of 19 and 21 front, and 17 and 18 rear tyre sizes.