SCHUBERTH SRC System-Bluetooth For C3-60-65
Schuberth SRC System for Schuberth C3 Helmets
The SRC-System is a communication system which is integrated into the acoustic collar. You can install it in your helmet in just a few minutes according to the plug and play principle. Developed in partnership with Cardo Systems, the SRC is a fully integrated bluetooth communication system.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 300m)
- Intercom conference mode for 3 bikers
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Integrated FM radio with RDS
- All Schuberth Women's C3W Helmets will take a size "XXS - LG" SRC system
- Please ensure you have selected the correct size range that corresponds to your Schuberth C3 Helmet size
- ex. If your helmet is a size Medium you would select size range "XXS-LG"
Up to 3 motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with the SRC-System. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 300 meters. range of up to 300 meters depending on the terrain and visual contact
- Automatic re-establishment of a connection when it is cut off
- Automatic connection set-up by speaking
- Automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds silence, two-channel system for communication
The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and SRCS is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRC-System. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRC-System has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two ear-phones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRC-System via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRC-System's control keys
The integrated FM radio now enables you to listen to your favorite station while you are travelling. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds.
- Store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
- User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
Note: The SRC System is only compatible with Schuberth C3
At Motorace you can find a full range of SCHUBERTH BLUETOOTH