Your privacy is important, and we are committed to doing everything we can to protect any personal data that you give to us.
This Privacy Notice covers all platforms through which we offer services, this includes the use of our website, products or services online, by phone or through and where you use our or interact with us on social media such as Facebook (in which case you should also refer to those social media sites' privacy notices),
Who we are:
In this policy, the terms ‘we’ , ‘us’ or ‘the company’ refer to J.L Motorace Ltd and to ours website www.motorace.com.cy.The data controller of the personal data referred to in this Privacy Notice is J.L Motroace LTD, a limited liability company registered at 1, Kallipoleos,1055, Nicosia, Cyprus with registered company number HE181628.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to The Company site coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +357-22752234
A summary of the measures taken by The Company to protect our users' privacy is as follows:
- We do not provide or sell your details to third parties unless you have specifically requested that we do so, in order that these advertisers and/or third parties can offer you information, goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the case of email these offers will only come to you from The Company.
- The Company may contact you by post or telephone with details of their products, services and promotions. In the case of email and SMS this correspondence will only be sent to those users who have opted in to receive communications via these methods.
- All our email and SMS correspondence includes an unsubscribe option.
- You decide whether to post publicly a personal email address when participating in online discussions. If you would like to opt out of this arrangement at any time please select to unsubscribe when posting discussions.
- We reserve the right to disclose information about member usage and demographics to advertisers and partners, but in anonymous aggregate form only. The Company will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information.
What personally identifiable information do we collect about you?
We collect information on our users in the following way:
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, feedback you give to us by phone, email or post, and your communications with us via social media or our website live chat. We may also ask for other non-mandatory demographic information from subscribers, including number of children and occupation. This information is stored by us and our data processors (see below).
- We may require users to provide us with a name, email address, postal address, postcode, gender and date of birth in order to register for access to certain services (eg. Product warranty).
- We do not store your credit card details, with the exception of the last 4 digits and expiration dates which the payment gateways provide us
- Information about the services that we provide to you (including, for example, the products we have supplied to you, when and where they were supplied, how much they were purchased for, as well as the manner in which you use our products and services, and so on)
- Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password
- Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device's make and model, browser or IP address) and how you use our services, including our website
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and whether you have clicked on any links within that communication. We do this to inform our choices when creating communications that are relevant to you
What do we do with the information collected?
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make our services available to you
- Process your orders
- Process payments and refunds
- Personalise your shopping experience
- Provide you Reward Points
- Help us to ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or via reputable agencies
- For statistical analysis
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume and how you consume them, so we can improve our service to you
- Find ways to improve our services, apps and websites
- Contact you about products and services, as well as provide you with offers, promotions and reminders
- Tailor the online advertisements you see
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you may have.
- We may perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our site (for product development purposes) and to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have seen or 'clicked' their advertising banners. In performing these statistical analyses, we will disclose information to third parties only in aggregate form. Personal information on individual subscribers will not be provided to any third party if you object.
- We will also use your information to target banner and box advertising on the site so you will see advertising that may be more relevant to you. You will never be targeted as an individual, but as a larger demographic group of similar users.
This use of your personal information is contractual to the use of The Company. If you do not wish your information to be used in this way, then you will be unable to use those areas of The Company that may require registration.
With whom do we share the information we collect?
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission, or as required by legislation We work with GDPR-compliant data processors with whom we share and receive your information.
- Payment Gateway( JCC and PayPal)
- Delivery Services (ACS and other)
- Advertising Networks
- Analytics Providers
- Email Providers
- Review Agencies
- Search Information Providers
- Fraud Prevention Service Providers
How can customers access and update their nonpublic personal information that we collect?
You can amend and review your preferences or unsubscribe at any time
- You may log on to our Web site using your user name and password. From the home page, click on the “Account” tab on the top left-hand side of the window and select “My Contact Details”.
- For information collecting via SMS or Newsletter you can press the unsubscribe button that it is clearly shown at the end of the content.
- Or by calling our Customer Services on +357 22752234 or e-mail to email@example.com
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to access information held about you (also known as Subject Access Request). If you opt to exercise this right and we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge (within 28 working days) with proof of identity.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. You can also correct or update your personal information by logging into your account from our websites.
Confidentiality and security are not assured when information is transmitted through e-mail or other wireless communication, and therefore if you choose to communicate with the Company in this manner, it is at your own risk. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of a breach of security or confidentiality when you transmit information to the Company by e-mail or other wireless communication or when the Company transmits such information by such means.
Removing Your Details
If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active database, please contact us. We will remove all your personal details but certain information regarding your past orders may be archived for analytical purposes.
J.L Motorace is committed to protecting the information with which you provide us.
- We use a trusted payment processing service to process your payment and we do not store your credit/debit card information, with the exception of the expiry dates and last 4 digits of your card number. Your full credit/debit card details will need to be entered on the PCI-compliant payment gateway websites.
- We save your last 4 digits and expiry date of credit or debit card details (received by us from the payment gateways) once your order on our website has been processed, to assist with processing any future orders you make
- We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via your registered account on our website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection. Our website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that our website is secure.
- We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server, which is password protected and firewall protected.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data once transmitted to our website. We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your data using strict procedures and security features. In the unenviable event of breach of security, you will be contacted within of 72 hours.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +357 22752234
- Post: J.L Motorace, 1 Kallipoleos, 1055, Nicosia, Cyprus
For material changes to our Policy, J.L Motorace will provide notification to affected customers.