Alpinestars - AST V2 Air Jacket - Black/White
- Volume adjustment system on the sleeves incorporates hook and loop adjustments for a highly personalized fit and help maintain the positioning of elbow protector.
- Elongated rear profile and hook and loop D-ring waist adjustment for added riding comfort and customization.
- External hand pockets are zippered for a safe and secure closure.
- Textile comfort edge on collar and cuffs for comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Auto locking zippers for durability and safety.
- Reflective details.
- Chest and back pad compartments are equipped with comfort padding (Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
Offering a personalized sports riding fit, the AST v2 Air Jacket is an exceptionally light and durable jacket featuring a main mesh shell for superior ventilation that is fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system.
- Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
- Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Constructed from hard-wearing 600 Denier poly-fabric and incorporating extensive mesh panels strategically placed on the front, back and arms for optimum airflow performance.
- GP Lite on the shoulders for superior abrasion resistance in a key area.
- Sleeves feature a pre-curved construction for increased comfort performance in the riding position.
- Removable Alpinestars Nucleon Flex protectors in the elbows and shoulders are lightweight, sleek and promote exceptional resistance against impacts.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A class
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex shoulder and elbow protectors.