Alpinestars - AST V2 Air Jacket - Black/Yellow Fluo
- The volume adjustment system on the sleeves integrates hook and loop adjustments for a highly customized fit and helps maintain the positioning of elbow protector.
- Elongated rear profile and hook and loop D-ring waist adjustment add to the riding comfort and personalization.
- External hand pockets are zippered for safe and secure closure.
- Textile comfort edge on collar and cuffs for comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Auto-locking zippers for longevity and safety.
- Reflective details.
- Chest and back pad compartments are equipped with comfort padding (Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
The Alpinestars AST AIR v2 Jacket is the next in line of the AST AIR jacket series. This jacket offers the optimal combination of everyday wear and sport riding with comfort, durability and safety. In addition, the jacket also has all the features a racing jacket must have, the lightweight and breathable 600 denier polyester outer lining and strategically placed mesh panels on the chest, back, and arms effectively optimize the airflow. The level of protection can be further upgraded as the jacket is prepared for the Alpinestars Tech-air 5® electronic Airbag system (purchased separately). The AST AIR v2 Jacket by Alpinestars has a longer and looser fit, meaning the jacket is suitable on the motorway as well as for regular use.
The jacket comes equipped with a GP Lite technique for the shoulder and elbows. In combination with the Alpinestars Nucleon Flex protectors, your shoulder and elbows are fully protected against any slides. This jacket is also equipped with compartments to integrate CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protectors (purchased separately).
- Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first fully electronic, completely independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
- The Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to fit-in Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag expands but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Constructed from hard-wearing 600 Denier poly-fabric and integrated extensive mesh panels are strategically placed on the front, back and arms for ideal airflow performance.
- GP Lite on the shoulders for superior abrasion resistance in a key area.
- Sleeves feature a pre-curved construction for enhanced comfort performance in the riding position.
- Detachable Alpinestars Nucleon Flex protectors in the elbows and shoulders are light in weight, smooth and provide exceptional resistance against impacts.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A class
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex shoulder and elbow protectors.