Alpinestars - GP Plus R V2 Gloves - Matt Gray/Black/Yellow/Red Fluo
- Localized perforations on palm and backhand, along with ventilated finger fourchettes helps the hands to stay cool.
- Ergonomically designed leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones enables maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Alpinestars designed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm provides flexibility and greatly improved hand movement.
- Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders provides resistance from impact and abrasion .
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist, raising the entire profile of the glove protects the wrist bone from impact in case of a crash.
- Closure incorporates a Velcro adjustable strap for safe and customized fit.
- Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
- Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb provide superior fit and flexibility.
- Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically designed for higher performance.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge avoids leather from twisting on fingers, and helps to prevent potential burst seams and finger separation.
- Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger area for reinforcement in a key area.
- External finger and palm seams are developed for a close fit and superior feel.
- Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
With fully updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove provides the ultimate sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material design enables a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors are equipped with advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer mold construction which enable a superior performance against repeated impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
Internal Aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an Aramidic fiber layer around little finger provides excellent resistance against abrasion .
Pre-curved finger construction lessens rider fatigue and offers enhanced comfort.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Level 1 EN135954:2015, KP.