Alpinestars - Radon Drystar - Black
- Comfortable and highly durable technical textile collar lining.
- To ensure secure closure and superior fit it comes equipped with three adjustable lateral hook and loop grip straps. Straps feature TPR pull tip ensures ease of closure and durability.
- High modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates structured shank reinforcement.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole provides superior grip and water level.
- Detachable anatomic foot-bed is equipped with EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
- Rear and lateral reflective insert for enhanced visibility in poor light.
- RADON DRYSTAR® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.
Alpinestars Radon Drystar touring boot features advanced and durable class-leading protection inside and out, the Radon DRYSTAR® Boot incorporates ergonomic forefoot profiling for enhanced performance on the foot-pegs while the DRYSTAR® membrane provides 100% Waterproofing capabilities.
- For superior durability and long lasting comfort the main upper material is constructed from advanced microfiber .
- For enhanced compatibility with bike’s controls and for superior, wide ranging foot profile, fit and comfort it incorporates ergonomic toe box construction.
- Internal heel counter and toe box provides the boot enhanced structural integrity.
- Proven and tested Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane layer between upper and lining provide superior performance in difficult weather conditions
- TPU Shin Plate and shift pad provide support and resistance from impacts.
- The New TPR is designed for enhanced flexibility and protection against abrasions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper to provide durability, feel and improved performance.
- Dual density ankle protectors are reinforced with foam inner padding for safety and protection on both ankle sides.
- Innovative weight-saving laminated technology used on shin plate for weight-saving and additional safety and protection against impacts.