Alpinestars - T-SP S Waterproof Jacket - Black
The T-SPS Waterproof jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a waterproof membrane that is fully seam-taped, air vents, and a removable thermal liner, the T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low-profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, an inner waterproof document pocket, and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- The removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
- The chassis is constructed from hard-wearing 600 Denier polyester with a double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.