Alpinestars T-SPS Waterproof Jacket - Black
Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for secure closure.
Low-profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
Two front zippered pockets, an inner waterproof document pocket, and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
The removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
The T-SPS Waterproof jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a waterproof membrane which is fully seam-taped, air vents and a removable thermal liner, the T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.