Alpinestars - Tech 7 Boots - Black/Red/Green
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are designed from a single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate is equipped with a dual closure system along with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a perfect fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate is attached safely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for enhanced grip and protection against impacts.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and provides wide ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and enhanced riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
- Remodeled instep and Achilles accordion flex zones design for superior comfort, control and support.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Internal lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel enables to keep the foot in position.
The revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot uses innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for lightweight, more anatomically profiled performance. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give ultimate feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
Boot chassis is designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to enable easier shifting and enhanced rear brake feel and control.
Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is extremely resistant to abrasions and impact, it enhances the boot’s overall durability and improves the boot’s streamlining.
New dual compound sole is seamlessly incorporated into the base structure for greater durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and superior feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material is highly flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for enhanced levels of water-resistance and durability and enhanced weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar provides long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top provides comfort and support, it ensures even weight distribution and strengthened heel.
The Tech 7 boot is CE certified and is equipped with a unique, high strength sole design that offers durability and protective performance.
Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for resistance against impact and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for enhanced precision control and movement, gives additional protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.