NOCO Genius5 - Battery Charger
5-Amp Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator
- Meet the GENIUS5 - Similar to our G3500, just better. It's 34% smaller and delivers 65% more power. And it's simpler and easier to use than ever before.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use - Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery - Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles - Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more - you name it.
A multi-functional design that allows you to charge in more ways. Effortlessly charge multiple battery voltages (6-Volt and 12-volt lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries) chemistries (Flooded, gel, maintenance-free and AGM batteries) and types (Starter, deep-cycle, marine, powersport and more).
Compact, yet powerful battery charger. A mix of electrical engineering and industrial design pack a powerful battery charger into a tiny footprint. The GENIUS1 uses high-frequency switch-mode technology to efficiently convert A/C power into safe D/C power for battery charging. And its onboard microcomputer precisely controls the charging to minimize power loss to create an incredibly compact form factor.
The all-new start-voltage sensor allows the GENIUS to detect and charge dead batteries as low as 1-volt. For extremely dead batteries lower than 1-volt, manually turn on force mode to detect and charge batteries all the way down to zero volts.
The new integrated thermal sensor automatically monitors and adjusts the charging cycle based on fluctuations of ambient temperature, limiting the chance of under-charging or over-charging, providing a more accurate and fully charged battery. Avoids under-charging in cold weather down to -4 F and avoids over-charging in hot weather up to 104 F.
The GENIUS1 automatically detects sulfation/acid stratification. If any is found, the GENIUS1 will automatically repair and reverse the damage done to the battery, extending the usable life and increasing the performance.
Finally a charger from start to finish that’s completely automatic. No special modes, no technical knowledge required. Genius will safely charge any battery. Detect damaged batteries and intuitively repair them. And actively monitor for long-term battery maintenance and extend battery life. This system allows for continuous operation without user intervention, and zero risk of overcharging your battery.
Genius clamps are built with needle-nose profiles for smaller terminal applications and detachable integrated eyelets for permanent mounting the accessory to battery. Designed to fit battery terminals of any shape and size. Engineered for improved clamping range, clamping force, and higher conductivity.