SCHUBERTH C3 Helmet - World Glossy White
Color: Glossy White
SCHUBERTH C3 Helmet - World Glossy White
The C3 is the helmet for the ultimate sporty tour. Never before was a flip-up helmet as small and compact as the new premium flip-up helmet from SCHUBERTH. The C3 is the new generation flip-up helmet. It stands out from the crowd at all times through its advanced aerodynamics and agreeable riding characteristics. The integrated features make it ahead of its time. All SCHUBERTH motorcycle and racing helmets are developed and optimised under scientific conditions in the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel. Owing to its outstanding aeroacoustic characteristics, the C3 is the ideal helmet for your touring journeys. With its successful synthesis of sportiness and comfort together with a noise level of < = 84 dB(A) at 100 km/h which has never before been achieved on the market it sets new standards. The C3 incorporates an effective and powerful ventilation system which enables up to seven litres of fresh air to be supplied per second when travelling at 100 km/h. The helmet shell consists of S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre, a special glass fibre reinforced duroplastic matrix, and is produced in two helmet shell sizes. The C3 is characterised by its strong and distortion-free chin guard. The outer shell of the C3 combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing with excellent protection. The innovative interior lining of the C3 is outstanding due to its excellent fit and the optimised ventilation and extraction system.
SCHUBERTH offers 5-Year Warranty on all Helmets.You can claim your warranty here
- Outer shell: Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre and carbon. New helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight. Glass fibre with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at a pressure of 4.5 bar to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy.
- Inner shell: Made of specially optimized EPS foam. Used exclusively by SCHUBERTH. A complex modular structure allows optimal shock absorption.
- Inner lining: COOLMAX pad system, removable and washable. Optimized fit. Variable pad system ensures effective ventilation (S)ee ventilation summer/winter). Allergen-free. Antibacterial. Hand washable up to 30 °C. Removable cheek pads.
- Fastener system: Standard delivery with micro-lock ratchet lock.
- 360° Reflex: Improved visibility = Enhanced safety in the dark. Reflex pads embedded in the neck padding.
- Chin guard: The extremely robust chin guard locking system: resists very high drag loads & securely joins chin section and helmet shell to form a compact unit.
- Pinlock Visor: Guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology. City position.
- Visor mechanism: The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing visors extremely simple and quick.
- Integrated sun visor: The sun visor enables quick and individual adjustment according to light conditions. It is integrated into the helmet shell and can be swiveled.
- Standard: ECE-R 22.05.
- Weight: 1570gr (+/- 50gr).
- High-performance aerodynamics: C3 - New generation flip-up technology from the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel makes your next touring journey a sheer riding pleasure: Aerodynamic shape. Directionally stable. No oscillatory tendency. No buffeting.
- Aeroacoustics of the C3: Extremely quiet due to integrated acoustic collar and anti-noise pad. < = 84 dB(A) at 100 km per hour (with closed machines). Safety principle: the reduced noise level assists the riders concentration and attentiveness.
- Basics: A 10 dB(A) jump in noise level is perceived by the human ear as a doubling of the noise level. Conversely a drop of 10 dB(A) is perceived as a halving of the noise level. Physically these changes in the perceived noise level already occur at an increase or decrease of 6 dB (A). This means that the increase/decrease in the physical load is higher than the one perceived.
- Optimisation: Aeroacoustics are influenced by: the position of the helmet in the air flow, depending on the drivers size, riding posture, the motorcycles fairing. The fit of the helmet: differences in the anatomy of the wearers head, neck and shoulder areas.
- Tips: change the position of the windscreen. close the gap at the bottom of the helmet, e.g. using a scarf.
- Ventilation Equipment features: Chin vent. Variable pad system. Visor vent. Air intake.
- Summer and winter: The positioning of the pad system can be adjusted, enabling fast and easy adaptation of in-helmet head ventilation according to: the season. weather conditions. personal preferences.
- O2 ventilation: In cold weather it often occurs that with closed air supply the motorcyclists neck zone becomes sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs. The concentration of carbon dioxide inside the helmet is a key safety criterion for preventing symptoms of fatigue and the thinning of breathable air. No negative effects on health need be feared as long as the CO2 concentration remains below 3.5 %. The maximum level of CO2 concentration at the workplace is 0.5 %. Even when the neck zone is sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs, this helmet guarantees that the CO2 concentration remains below the 0.5% limit as from a speed of approx. 30 km/h. In cases where the helmet is completely sealed off by hoods, scarves or neckerchiefs, the visor ought to be opened (city-travel position) for safety reasons when idling, for example at traffic lights, or travelling slowly.
- SAFETY: Anti-Roll-Off System: The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) especially developed by SCHUBERTH is provided as a safety feature in every SCHUBERTH motorcycle helmet. It ensures that provided the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted: the helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind. the risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider is minimised due to the small angle of tilt. the consequences of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident are reduced.
At Motorace you can find your favorite SCHUBERTH C3 helmet in stock.
|Bike Type||Street, Cruise, Adventure, Scooter|
|Helmet Gender||Women/Men, Men, Women|