Thermal Technology - Race - Tire Warmer
- Front Tyre Warmer Heating Section Width XXL / XL / L - 190mm
- Rear Tyre Warmer Heating Section Width XXL - 300mm; XL / L - 290mm
- Side Wall Width: 40/70mm*
- Temperature: 50 / 90 /110 °C , 122 / 194 230° F
- Outer Fabric: Coated Fabric
- Inside Fabric: Nomex
- Insulation: Single 6mm reflective layer insulation
- Electric Section: Transversal and longitudinal electric layout
- Fastening: Velcro Fabric Fastening Tie with TT Logo
- Elastic Stretcher: Neoprene stretcher on side wall and heating section
- Power Supply: 230V
- Power Consumption: Front 370W, Rear 560W
- Resistors: Carbon Fiber
- Temperature Control: Electronic control unit
- Power cable: 1800 mm (5,9 feet) bipolar
- Washable: Yes
- Repairable: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years
- Production and components: Italian R&D , made in Italy Fabrics, Electronic components produced in the U.S., Assembly in Romania
In motorsport tyre warmers are essential. Even in track days the first 3 laps can be very dangerous without hot tires for amateur riders. It is recommended to use tyre warmers before every round.
- 3 STEPS Adjustable Temperature 50 / 90 /110 °C , 122 / 194 230° F - Easy to Adjust with the 3 keys board.
- Electric Layout: the RACE heating track is linear along the tyre warmer center (longitudinal layout) and wave on each side (transversal layout) , therefore the more you hit the shoulder the more the rim will be heated also, reaching an uniform temperature all over the tire.
- The Carbon Fiber heating technology layout is the same for all the production, from the less expensive Premium to the Motogp, the inner element is always made from carbon fiber. A warm rim will not let temperature drop off while you enter the track.